Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WE NEED TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP ... SCARY STUFF!!


Reflecting back over the past year or so, I realize we've come to a cross road at the school ... My mind is still not comprehending it, but I know we need to act and act FAST. The property which we rented since January 2005 to house our school, has been sold on an auction. The new owners bought it at a very reasonable price with only one intention in mind ... they want to sell it for a profit. As soon as they'll get a buyer - depending on what the new owner wants to do with the place - we will have to look for another abode. We hope for a miracle before then.

Since my husband has gone to South Africa last year June (2009) to work there, I have been working much harder than usual as I have to now also fill his shoes. Of course we hope, we trust, we pray that this will only be a temporary arrangement, but still ... This is where we are right now. I have not been posting anything on our blog, simply because I have just been so occupied, but I realize that I just HAVE to make time for it as the life of our YASHA kids depend upon it.

We have a lovely 13-acre piece of land in mind which we'd like to buy in order to build the children of YASHA their very own school, but ... we need $258,565 to do it! A lot for someone like me who's parents never really owned property, but I guess for God it's not a big deal :-)

Will you help us ... please? Will you tell your friends to help us? Your family? Your colleagues? Your church family? If all of us can unite, then we'll be able to do it.

Feel free to contact us if you need any additional information - we'll be happy to share with you our hearts.

God bless

Lydia

No comments: